Baby Corner

Old 09-10-05, 10:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%
Default Invitro Thread

Hey girls. I joined the "due in February" board and I can tell you this is by far the best board. Not only are we so there for each other but everyone here is so understanding. I don't think anyone on my prego board has done IVF, which I think makes such a huge difference in the way you view your pregnancy. You all know what I mean! Women that get prego wham bam TAKE IT SO FOR GRANTED!!! I had a girlfriend that got pregnant on accident and actually came sobbing to me for help. What did she think I would say? I told her off and said if she didn't want to have a baby then GIVE IT TO ME!! Anyway, I just wanted to explain a little in case you're wondering why Missy & I hang around here. We got no where else to go man!! Anyway, thanks and I hope all the BFP's stay for all the fun too!! Leslie

Old 09-11-05, 11:43 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

I joined the "due in March" board and it must be similar to your Leslie. Nobody is invitro there either and most of them are on their 2nd or 3rd kid. It's just not the same. Don't get me wrong, they are nice, but you don't get the same kind of understanding and support. I highly ecommend to all of you BFP's to stick around on this board

Old 09-13-05, 12:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Hey Ladies.
have you visited the pregnant after infertility board, it's sort of dead now, but hopefuly more ladies will get their BFPs and join. I have peeked in at the May board, but haven't decided to join yet, just waiting for my scan before I set up shop anywhere.

Old 09-13-05, 05:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

I have to admit that I didn't even post on the due date board while pg. I was anxious throughout my pg. The only place I felt safe was on the "PG After A Loss" board. Women don't just wake up one day and say...gee, I think I'll do IVF. It means you have suffered before getting to the point of IVF. It's a big undertaking and it doesn't always work the first time. Alot of IVF women are also older and have different life experiences from the 20somethings. You're a great bunch. Alot of women get pg and then it's see you later, bye. This is a very supportive board.

Old 09-13-05, 08:31 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

I'm so glad you all stay! You are inspirational and a wealth of information. We are a different breed...b/c we have to work a little harder to have our babies.. I work with pregnant women all day long and hear it all!!!! The women who have gone IVF hardly even complain about being sick!!! Stick with us please!!!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools