Baby Corner

Old 01-17-06, 08:46 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

thanks everyone fo ryour comments. sorry i was so brief on email, but was in a rush that day. We are so thrilled, and i am glad everyone likes the name. it was amazing to see her so active! now i can say i feel pregnant, knowing and identyfying with the sex is great. i really do not feel pregnant anymore, so think i am in a denial or something. the tear was gone and we are allowed to have sex again. needless to say dh was thrilled. we definitely know a lot more girls threw IVF, which worries my dh thinking we will never carry on his name. I say one step at a time! SO thanks again everyone, and keep me posted on your life too.

Leslie, how is it being out? you only have a few more days before the 23rd, do you still like that day?
Diane

Old 01-17-06, 11:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane....tell your dh to rest assured because if you try again, you could still have a boy. My dh worried about that also and we are having one (so did Glinda). Besides, once he meets his daughter, he will fall in love with her and he won't care whether he gets a boy. Everyone tells me that daddy's and their little girls have a special bond

Old 01-17-06, 05:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Dh worries about the same thing Diane, but we're just going one step at a time and concentrating on enjoying K to the max right now. He's so in love with Katie, they definitely have a special bond - it took a little longer to develop it than my bond with her, but it's there for all to see now. He gives her her bath at night and she just beams and beams at him. Melts my heart seeing it.

I went through a stage where I suddenly felt so fit and well after all the puking that I didn't feel pg anymore (other than the kicks K was throwing about in there!). I was about 24-6wks at the time I think. Enjoy it! Before you know it you'll be at the huge bump getting uncomfy stage!

Old 01-17-06, 05:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh Celia, The picture I have now of your DH and Kate bring tears to my eys! How sweet! I do think that dads and their girls have special bonds...having a daughter gives a man the chance to be gentle and sweet.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools