Baby Corner

Old 12-09-05, 09:22 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Julie-
Thanks for the encouraging words, I am sure it will all be fine, I was just having a pitty party for myself yesterday, I am a little better today. But knowing that others have had the same thing is and their babies were normal is a bit of relief as well. Good luck during your 2ww, can't wait to hear, I am thinking positive, happy, sticky thoughts for you!
Allison

Old 12-10-05, 06:12 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Allison I'm so sorry you have this additional worry on top of everything

I'm sure the amnio will confirm that all is a-ok though and I hope you can do something to pamper yourself in the meantime.
BIG Congratulations on it being a little GIRL!!! Girls are Great!!

I'm with Leslie on this, shopping for a little girl is So Much Fun!! There's so much gorgeous stuff out there for them! (Katie takes up more wardrobe space than me

)

Old 12-10-05, 09:55 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Oh Alicia! Congratulations on your little girl!! I know everything is going to work out fine and that you're able to just relax after the amnio and have a smooth sailing pg afterwards.

Old 12-10-05, 03:58 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Allison, I am so happy for you having a girl, and maybe a bit jealous too. Just Kidding. I have an ultra sound at 14 weeks on Friday, and some people are telling me they may be able to tell. I, and everyone else, think I am having a boy. As long as its healthy we are good.

Try not to worry, I am sure everything is fine. We are alll being prepared for parenthood, always worrying right? My sister who is having twins threw IVF, has been told at almost every ultra sound something that COULD be wrong. Everything now is fine, and they are taking the little stubborn girls out on the 20th of December, at 38 weeks. SHe is not happy they keep pushing her past 36 weeks, but what can oyu do. they promised her she would be home on xmas to celebrate with her 2 year old. I thnk they have to tell you with any possibility of something going wrong. So keep positive ok
DIane

Old 12-11-05, 07:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

Thanks ladies-
I really enjoy reading everyone's posts it does make me feel better. I am nervous about
Wednesday but I have had many friends who have had amnio's before and said it was nothing. I think it is more of the 10-14 day wait for the results...yikes...I thought the 2ww wait was bad, but we will make it thru it. But I am very happy it is a girl..so are dh's kids, they were excited this is the first they have heard the news and are very happy I am relieved. I will keep you all posted. I am sure everything is going to be fine...I have to keep telling myself that...I started crying in church this morning and I could not stop...dh asked me what I was thinking about and I could not speak, I just think it is overwhelming at times. I am better now but feel like I could sleep for a month.
Well I have rambled on long enough. Leslie I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left! wow you have come so far. Bonnie can't wait to hear tomorrow. Julie hope you are feeling good. Stacy you are very strong and I am rooting for you. Take care everyone.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools