Baby Corner

Old 12-12-05, 02:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Allison.....sugar and spice and everything nice...........girls are so very precious. And yes, the clothes are cuter. I just got Arianna a denim jacket with a pink fur collar (okay, it's faux fur). You realize after everyone here gets their +s, we'll have to turn this into a shopping board. We won't disband, we'll just discuss the latest fashion trends.

Anyone out there would be lucky to get our hand me downs. Right Leslie?

Allison, your daughter is fine!

Old 12-12-05, 04:46 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Glinda-
For the kind words, I know everything is going to be just fine! thinking positive...she is healthy otherwise and growing normally so this is just a normal baby that has a spot and she will grow out of it. That jacket sounds lovely!! I bet it is the cutest thing ever. I guess the babies are growing nicely??? getting bigger everyday, they grow so fast don't they. We were thinking of the name Brianna for our little girl, my bh's name is Brian, so it just seems fitting and my middle name is Marie so we are thinking Brianna Marie!! I just keep going back to that name...so it must be a winner...but I will let you know how it goes Wed and when I find out....I hope it really is not 2 weeks....thanks again.
Allison

Old 12-12-05, 05:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hehee on the shopping. I got the cutest pink velvet jacket from Kenneth Cole. I got a hand me down pink velour dress that is soooo cute so see how much of a snob I am NOT?! Today is a good day Allison and I love the name Brianna. We have a friend that is about the same as me and that's their name. They live in MI. It's very pretty. Yea!! for girls. Maybe Bonnie is going to have a girl too. Leslie

Old 12-12-05, 07:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm having one of each but for some reason whenever I go shopping for baby clothes, I migrate to the little girl section. It's way more fun looking at the girl clothes. Don't get me wrong, boy clothes are cute, but their is just something about dressing up a girl

Old 12-13-05, 09:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Mum had 3 girls, then my niece who is now 2, yet I get regular phone calls from her saying she's just buying Katie a new outfit! She's bought Katie at Least two Christmas day outfits now!

(mum drives past the biggest mall in the Uk on her way home - says her car goes into auto pilot and next thing she knows she's in the baby section of monsoon again

) Fortunately she has great taste in clothes

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools