Baby Corner

Old 12-09-04, 06:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Wow, what amazing news!!!!!!! Congratulations! And that's a gorgeous ultrasound you have there. Yay!!!

Old 12-09-04, 08:18 PM
Miracles Happen

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Fantastic!

Loved the ultrasound picture.

Grow baby B grow!

Old 12-09-04, 09:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jamie I want to tell you that I'm so happy for you. I know that this has been a long hard road for you and i'm so happy that you are at the end of this road and turning the corner. You have help me so much over the years thank you for being a nice person I will be praying for you till the babies are here.

Christina

Old 12-09-04, 09:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jamie,
looking at your betas you wouldn't have been able to get a + on a hpt at 10dp3dt would you? I was thinking of doing a test tomorrow at 8dp4dt so if it was only like 50 it would not register on a hpt would it? Your numbers increased so much from 13 to 17 days!! I am really debating whether to test or not. When did you get a + on a hpt? I know you went for a super early beta but they'd never allow that here.
Ta
JB

Old 12-10-04, 06:45 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I got my first real positive on CVS-detects 20miu I think at 6dp3dt. I had faint lines on the same test before that but they didn't show up til 1 hour or so later so I discounted them. I would wait a few more days just to be safe, but I didn't LOL.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools