Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments IVF #2 - here we go (same as TTC via Donor board)

IVF #2 - here we go (same as TTC via Donor board)

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 09-24-04, 01:43 PM
Is now legally Mrs. DP

Thanked 18 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default IVF #2 - here we go (same as TTC via Donor board)

Well, here we go again!! DP and I are embarking on fresh cycle IVF#2. We went in this a.m. for my cd9 u/s and discovered that I have about 16 follies that they could see. The sizes were:

Left: 17x16, 15x13, 14x16, 13x13 plus about 4 others
Right: 16x14, 14x18, 17x15, 17x14 plus about 4 others

My lining was at 11.2 today (God love that acupuncture!!!)

I seem to be stimming a lot quicker than my last cycle, too!!! My E2 on cd7 was already at 675 (it's normally around 250 on this day!) and they want me to come back tomorrow for another u/s. I may be triggering Sat. night for a Monday retrieval!! WOW! Things really seem to be moving quickly with this cycle. I'm so praying we get about 16 or 17 mature eggies this time (last time we got 14 w/100% fertilization rate). I was hoping to have at least 4 or 5 to freeze this time and 2 blasts to put back.

Please send all your positive vibes my way. I just hope this is the last IVF we ever have to do.

Old 09-24-04, 03:13 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 115.1%

Go eggies go!!

Old 09-25-04, 12:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I hope it's the last IVF for you too and that your dreams come true. So far so good!!

Old 09-25-04, 04:26 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thinking of you...

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools