Baby Corner

Old 12-13-05, 04:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Leslie-Glad to hear that you are hanging on in there girl...you are a trooper, 10 weeks, wow. Jan 8th is good my B-day is on the 10th, Capricorns are cool! Hang in there, you and your little angel have come so far, so do you know what she weighs now and all??? does she still move around alot? Well, keep us posted....I know you must be getting VERY excited!!!! I would be. Take Care.
Allison

Old 12-13-05, 09:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

My gd is under control with diet so I don't have to do insulin or anything. I haven't gained any weight in about six weeks though, because of the diet. I'm betting peanut is about 3 1/2 pounds and yes, 30 weeks is pretty much out of the woods. She's very active and you can see by the monitor strips that she's growing and maturing everyday. They can tell by her heart beat patterns. You learn how to read all that being here so much. I'm getting tons of presents and the cutest stuff every. My mil sent my dh's knitted stuff from when he was a baby. SO cute, yes girls, used! Very sweet. Thanks all for your encouragement. I love this board and all you gals. I feel so close to everyone and what we're going through makes us all sisters.

Leslie

Old 12-15-05, 11:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Leslie-So glad to hear that you and the baby are doing fine, 3 1/2 lbs that is great. Glad to hear that you are getting alot of cool stuff....even used stuff..hehehehe. I feel the same about this board, you ladies take care.

Old 12-17-05, 02:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Leslie so glad to hear you and your princess are doing so well

Great that you're getting so many presents for her! The knitted stuff from your MIL sounds lovely! Really special that dh once wore it!

I'm sure that you're going to make it to Jan, you're such a strong person, I really hope you get to take her home too after all the time you're spending in hospital pre-birth!

and I too feel the same about this board

You'd have laughed at me today Leslie, Katie had her first Christmas party to go to (

) and it took me FIVE changes in outfit to finally settle on what she was going to wear!

She's at an in-betweeny stage again when some things aren't quite big enough and others are still just too big and I wanted her to look as well turned out as possible to be shown off to the staff that helped us conceive her y'know.
'Course I just grabbed the first set of clean clothes from the wardrobe for myself

Old 12-20-05, 02:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Celia-
You are too funny! Those pics are beautiful though...looks like you both were having a good time w/ Santa!! Katie is sooo beautiful! You must be soo proud.
I feel the same about this board too.
So how are things? looks like she is growing well..how are you feeling?
Take care.
Allison
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools