Baby Corner

Old 12-20-05, 04:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

That is funny. I'm trying to figure out what to take her home in! Katie is sooo cute and already such a social bug!! PS I've got three squares left on my blanket before I start sewing them together. It's taking me forever to finish! I'll get there though. Just like this pregnancy.

Leslie

Old 12-20-05, 05:41 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Celia-Those pics are really cute! I love your name choice-so pretty...she is a doll

Leslie- your blanket sound like it has been timed perfectly! What a great idea...I'll start knitting after my US...thanks for the encouragement on the other thread...I think the weight lifting has got to go for a while...at least that class-it's a "core" class so there is so much emphasis on the mid section...I feel a bit better today, but still have a nagging belly ache-I guess I should be happy I have some symptoms-you know me-without them I'd be freaking out worse!

What will you and DH do at X-mas? Has anyone decorated your room assuming you're not going anywhere but there? Maybe it isn't such a big deal to you...I know your health and you baby girl's health are most important-I just don't want you to get bummed out-you've been through so much already...

Old 12-20-05, 07:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thanks Bonnie. I have a tree and stocking, advent calendar and the baby's santa suit hanging up. Oh and a bunch of plants and pointsettia. Lots of pictures from home. It's like my little apartment. All cozy. So a gal just came in that had her baby at 25 1/2 weeks and he's not even 3 pounds yet. Our babies are the same age, he was due in Feb. Anyway, he has to stay here until his due date. She said she would of done anything to be stuck in here so she wouldn't have to go to the NICU everyday and see him there. It made me feel like a big jerk for complaining about being bored. He's doing ok but will probably have lung problems throughout his life. Poor little bean. Anyway, I'll try and stop being such a baby and stop wanting to deliver.

Leslie

Old 12-20-05, 08:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Okay, I feel much better now...your apartment sounds very cute and cozy! Yeah the NICU isn't where you want to go each day...is is very sad down there...where I work it's not just premis but baby's detoxing from all sorts of stuff...It is the pits. I would also hate to be separated from my baby like that...stay still, lay low and relax

We want you taking (Hannah?? I can't remember your name choice??) home when you go!!

Old 12-20-05, 09:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Carly Kathryn. Hannah was our name a long time ago.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools