Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Leslie -

Old 01-23-06, 02:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie, you go girl!!! I'm so glad everything's going well and hope you are comfortable and being waited on hand and foot.

Hey, guess where I'm writing from - Milan Italy, I'm on a business trip. The one consolation for not getting knocked up - wasn't sure if I would've been able to do it if that were the case. Will have some time for sightseeing on Wed...

Take care,
Julie

Old 01-23-06, 04:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

What a great busines trip Julie

What do you do? Were you able to bring anyone with you, or are you solo? Have a great time. You missed out on a nice snow storm in Maine today. We've gotten 6-8 inches so far and is still snowing. Bet you wish you could be here (hehehe). Take care

Old 01-23-06, 07:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Nice trip Julie

What fun!! Leslie, I'm gald you are hanging in there...hope you can be comfortable!

Old 01-24-06, 02:32 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I design housewares and there is a big trade show here. I usually go to one international show a year to try to get new ideas and stay on top of trends, etc. It's fun, but I must say my feet and legs are killing me from the walking, LOL! And I'm in decent shape! It may sound odd but it's pretty physically demanding - with the jet lag and irregular meals it goes kind of hard on the body, which is why I thought I might not be up to it if I had been early in a pregnancy.

DH mentioned the snow at home, although it sounds like we got a little less than you Missy.

Well, I'm off for another day of walking. Take care,
Julie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools