Baby Corner

Old 07-01-05, 08:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

8 is great Missy! I'll be hoping that they all fertilize for you!

I'm very happy for you Leslie.......Everything will be great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeim
Hi guys. There was one bun! It looked good, saw the tiny heart beat. I'm very happy but most important, my Dr. was very relieved. I spotted yesterday after a very large eh hemmm thing tried to pass then today after my exam. I'm not very excited about the spotting! MISSY YEA!!! EIGHT is awesome. I'll be hoping all 8 fertilize tonight. You'll do great, I just know it. If anyone has ideas on the spotting, let me know... Leslie

Old 07-01-05, 12:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hey Missy,

Have you experienced any cramping with your pregnancy so far? Mine is coming and going and I just want to know if it's normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeim
Hi guys. There was one bun! It looked good, saw the tiny heart beat. I'm very happy but most important, my Dr. was very relieved. I spotted yesterday after a very large eh hemmm thing tried to pass then today after my exam. I'm not very excited about the spotting! MISSY YEA!!! EIGHT is awesome. I'll be hoping all 8 fertilize tonight. You'll do great, I just know it. If anyone has ideas on the spotting, let me know... Leslie

Old 07-01-05, 03:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Trisha, I think you mean me. Missy is getting pg on Sunday! I haven't had any cramping but little twitches here and there. It's gone now though. I think most of it is gas anyway. I did have spotting two days in a row though. I HATE that! I think every little experience is going to make me nervous. It's time to SIMMER down and enjoy. Missy, how'd it go today?? Leslie

Old 07-01-05, 06:03 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thanks for asking Leslie....I'm very annoyed! !st cycle we had 7 eggs, but only 4 fertilized so the dr. told us we should do ICSI this time. Well we did what he said and out of 8 eggs, only 3 fertilized. Anybody know why that is? I thought that the ICSI was going to mean that they manually fertilize all of them? Anyway, we are going to get pregnant sunday at 9:45 (keep your fingers crossed for me). What's up with the spotting Leslie? Did you call the doc? I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, I've heard of lots of women spotting throughout the pregnancy. Your finally going to be a mom...enjoy it

Missy

Old 07-01-05, 09:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Congrats Leslie,

Have a happy and healthy 9mths.
Wishing you the best.

Missy, that's a great number, good luck on your transfer, hopefully you will be posting how many soon.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools