Baby Corner

Old 07-01-05, 09:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Good Going Everyone!!

Missy, Trisha and Leslie WAY TO GO!!! Two prg. and EIGHT eggs is darn good! I hope I can get that many. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you Missy

Bonnie

Old 07-02-05, 02:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Missy, how many are you going to put back? I told my Dr. about the spotting and he didn't really seem to care. He just said he'd see me every time I did spot but it was only twice and hasn't happened since. I'll be thinking of you this weekend with HAPPY 4th of JULY thoughts!!

Old 07-02-05, 08:18 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Since their were only 3 that fertilized, all 3 are going back in. If their had been enough to freeze a couple, we would have only put back 2. Boston Ivf won't freeze just 1 embryo (neither would we have), and I will NOT give permission to discard any, so 3 it will be

So, not only am I getting pregnant tomorrow, I'll be having triplets (am I doing better with the positive thinking?) I'm glad the spotting stopped with you Leslie. I'm still in shock that you only have 1 baby in there. With such high numbers I really thought you would be looking at multiples. I guess it's better this way because if it had been triplets You said you would have had to reduce. Have I told you lately how happy I am for you

Have a good 4th of July weekend. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes . Missy

Old 07-02-05, 01:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

You're so sweet Missy. I'm SO glad you're having triplets! Then you don't have to do this super fun stuff anymore

I thought you had four fertilize? I was surprised there was only one too! I kept waiting for the Dr. to twirl his magic wand to go find the other one. It's better for me to have one though. Way less risk. My Dr. said if I would of had triplets we, DH, me & him would of moved to Minneapolis to stay with the RE for the next nine months. He's a charmer my Dr.! I'm SO excited for you and can't even wait two weeks. Are you going to hpt? I didn't until the morning I went in for my blood test. I just couldn't wait anymore. Good luck and keep up those good thoughts. I'll ask the big Alaska universe to keep an eye on you. Take care, Leslie

Old 07-02-05, 03:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Congratulations Leslie!! I'm also amazed it wasn't more than one with those high numbers, it must be a super-strong singleton instead which is brilliant! I hope you don't have any more spotting!

Congratulations also Trisha!! I also had cramping and twitches early on, put it down to a) recovering from the poking about of the EC and b) ligament stretching. It was unnerving though!
I hope you both have an uneventful pg

Missy BIG HUGE

and

that these three are it for you! Keep up the positive thoughts!

Last edited by Celia_M; 07-02-05 at 03:36 PM.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools