Baby Corner

Old 12-02-05, 09:10 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm so happy you are back and o.k. What changed? You will be happy to know that my mom and I are finally going out today to buy cribs

I've been stalling, but think I am now ready for the big purchase. My dad is over today painting our baby room for us (I am so lucky to have help from my parents). Take care of yourself and take it easy...no more scares!

Old 12-02-05, 09:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie that is great to hear...a shower every other day, you must be happy about that and you can sit up, woohoo....sounds great you are a true fighter. Hang in there. Missy that is great that you are going to go get your cribs and all you must be excited, but I understand your reservations. What color are you painting the room? Take care you two!

Old 12-02-05, 10:51 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie, glad to hear you are back and doing ok. what happened that things changed? I did not know what we would do on this site without your positive attitude
DIane

Old 12-02-05, 01:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Not much changed. I just haven't been feeling the pulling. So this morning I was having a dream that Robert Redford was asking me out for breakfast and I was wondering if dh would mind when my Doc opened my door and woke me up. He's not at ALL hard on the eyes either btw. Does anyone else have a good looking Doc? I've heard lots of stories about women falling in love with their obgyns. Good thing mine is handsome. Anyway, Missy! Of course you should go buy cribs and paint. You're having babies!! Two!! Yeah, what color do you paint when you have one of each? My room is beige, which I think is a good thing because of the volumne of pink we've gotten. I love pink though. So, I get to wash today. Good thing, my stink woke me up once last night.

L PS I can't wait to hear from Bonnie. Hopefully she'll post today eh?

Old 12-02-05, 05:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi guys...I bought my cribs and dresser today...YIPPEE! They will be delivered on the 22nd of Dec. As much as I want to decorate 2 baby rooms (1 for a little boy, 1 for a little girl), we really want to put them together for awhile. I have to say that it isn't very easy coming up with a neutral (yet stylish) room. We are doing a chair rail with white on the bottom and a pale yellow on the top. The bedding is an animal farm theme and the curtains are green gingham. The furniture is a natural wood color. I can't wait until the whole thing is done....I'm really getting excited

Have you even seen your finished baby room Leslie? I'm so glad you are back online...we missed you. Glad also that everything is better with the little one

Take care everyone. Good luck to those 2 week waiters...can't wait to hear some good news.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools