Baby Corner

Old 12-03-05, 03:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

LOVE THE NAME!!! BTW Leslie I forgot to tell you how utterly glad I am for you that you're able to sit up now and don't feel that tugging. You're going to have a beautiful baby and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Old 12-03-05, 04:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Julie. I forgot to say that dh's middle name is Carl and my middle name is Kathryn. So.... Both are family names. Carl is an uncle that died and Kathryn was my grandma, everyone called Kitty. I wanted to go with Kathryn first so we could call her Katie but Kathryn Carly doesn't sound as good with our last name. I like Carly though. L

Old 12-03-05, 05:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Love the name Leslie - and the reason for choosing it

!! Glad you can situp a little and shower again now

The nurseries both sound gorgeous! So exciting that you got the cribs now Missy, will certainly be easier having them together at first I'm sure!

Old 12-03-05, 09:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh leslie, I love her name

You could still call her Katie if you wanted to. As far as my shower...it hasn't happened yet. My mom and sister are definately planning something, but I haven't been able to get out of them when it is. I'm guessing beginning of January (once the holidays are over). I'm putting the babies in the same room because I have read that they are used to being together, so they sleep better being together. I am even thinking that for a little bit I will put them together in one crib. We'll see how it goes. Dh and I are buying a new house next summer so we will do individual rooms for them at that point.

Old 12-03-05, 09:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Love the names!!!!! And I love hearing all of the good stuff happening

All of you new moms and soon-to-be moms are truly inspirational!
My cousin is having a girl through IVF, and recently asked me if I had any ideas for names...I told her yes, but I'm not ready to part with them yet! I hope I'll ge to use one

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools