Baby Corner

Old 07-27-05, 11:42 PM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Missy, you sound like you have all the good early pg symptoms. Yeah on the big boobs! LOL Cramps and pulling is really common in the beginning. Some women are crampy through their whole pregnancy.

I'm so excited for you to have your first u/s. Can't wait for the update.

When is it scheduled for?

Old 07-28-05, 02:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

You sound like you have all the great pg symptoms. If you are taking the PIO, that keeps the cramps going as well. My dr has me on it til next Wed. I'll be 9 1/2 wks by that time and I am still cramping on and off. It's very normal for some people. Can't wait to know how many little ones you have in there!!

Tanya

Old 07-28-05, 02:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hey Tanya, do you get to quit all your meds at 9 1/2? Mine is making me wait until 13! I feel like I'm overdosing on PIO! How are you feeling?? Leslie

Old 07-28-05, 05:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

My ultrasound is next wednesday (the 3rd), and I can't wait

I'm so excited to see the heart beat(s) and to see how many implanted. I hope I am not one of those women who cramps throughout the pregnancy because it is freaking me out. It seems to be less often, but now I have the queasies to take it's place

No complaints from me though....I'm just too happy to finally be pregnant that I wouldn't care if I puked every day

I can't wait to come off the progesterone....my butt is really starting to bruise and hurt. They haven't indicated when that might be. I think they will wait until after my ultrasound because that's when I'm getting signed off to my regular doc. Have we had any news from anyone else recently? Anyone testing soon or going in for transfers? Hope you all are doing well.

Missy

Old 07-29-05, 02:46 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I have to go through my 12th week. But that's only 17 more days!!!! PS The sore but and bruises go away, you'll get used to it. Wonder how Glinda is?? Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools