Baby Corner

Old 07-30-05, 04:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

She did Ivf in Houston and yes, she's pg. She just found out and has her first u/s on Thursday. WAY before you get yours! The grocery is in Anchorage about an hour away. Little house with mountains. He's a builder. We live in a ski resort town so there is always lots going on. We thought Alaska would be fun and it is! It's so amazing here. I love it. Of course Nana & Pop want us home after the baby but..... ain't gonna happen. Oh well. It's raining hard today so couching it I am!! Leslie

Old 08-01-05, 01:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My due date is March 6th....It is very exciting. How long will you have to do the blood thinners for? I'm not sure how long I will be on them yet. Wow, I didn't know you could give the blood thinners in your belly, I do mine in my thigh. I figured it would hurt more in the belly. My thighs are pretty bruised, but hey I won't complain about anything that I have to go through! can't wait for my next u/s next friday.
Tanya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkeim
Feeling good. When is your due date? We must be close. I'm Feb. 20th. Lucky girl get to stop the PIO! I have 17 more days. I've been cutting down a little though (shhhh) I'm running out of supps and don't want to buy anymore meds so I've been scrimping. My Dr. said they don't even know if the added hormones do anything anyway. I hate the blood thinner. My belly is so bruised. I'm getting u/s every two weeks and I just love seeing the little bean grow! Leslie

Old 08-01-05, 01:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I try not to complain. But.... In your thigh? They didn't tell me I could do that. It even says on the box I have to do it in the belly. It's Lovenox. I get it from Canada because it's $8 a day vs. $25 in the states. My Dr. said I had to do them until right before delivery. He didn't want me to bleed to death, which I am grateful for. March 6th is a great day!! A Pieces! I love Pieces. Oh how fun. Is your first u/s on Friday or have you had one? If it's your first you don't even know how many you have in there?? Pretty darn exciting. Good luck Tanya, Leslie

Old 08-01-05, 02:00 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Tanya,

I think my due date will be sometime in March also. If I figured it out correctly, it should be March 26. I have my 1st ultrasound on wednesday and I think they will tell me for sure. Do you know how many yet? Missy

Old 08-02-05, 01:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm taking Lovenox also. My dr. didn't even tell to take then anywhere else. This would actually be my 3rd ultrasound. I had one at 6 1/2 wks, 7 1/2 wks and this one I will be 10 1/2 wks. I am told from what I have seen that there is only one in there, but my family is wishing twins on me. I think it's funny, but I'm happy either way.

Can't wait for your news Missy!
Good luck!
Tanya
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools