Baby Corner

Old 05-04-05, 01:03 AM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Lucky Break

I got a call from the RE's office today. At first I was excited; I thought they might have had a cancellation. Instead the nurse said that my chart said that the RE wanted me to wait for "menses x 3". THREE FULL CYCLES before making coming in for CD3 b/w. She wanted to cancel my appointment for later on in the month because a new patient wanted to be fitted in.

That is when I just about lost it. I was in the middle of preparing for an important meeting, and I almost cried right in my cube. I had to walk outside to get some privacy, but I just started to

I have not had a natural AF since before Christmas (unless you count the light dusting I had for three days in early April). Why does she think I will get one now? No one has yet explained why my estradiol levels were sky-high and I have had three+ months of CM when apparantly the cyst is not even on my ovaries. I am going to be 39 in less than a month, so it's not like I have "plenty of time". These people know what it took last time. I would be willing to sit around and wait if someone could convince me that my body was back to normal again. Why can't I start taking all the tests again in the meantime, like the HSG and the hysteroscopy and all that stuff?

Well, she must have felt sorry for me because she called back later and told me to come in tomorrow to see the RE and have b/w done. At least now I will know if I had AF in early April or not, and if I ovulated. I will at least push to get the testing done, since I am sure that it will be scheduled out 6-8 weeks.

This is so frustrating! At this point I just want some answers!

Old 05-04-05, 05:13 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That's horrible that they wanted to change your appointment like that. I'm glad they were able to get you in today and I hope your able to get some answers from your blood work.

Old 05-04-05, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

How upsetting! I'm so glad that she called back and you're getting in.

You definitely deserve some answers and I hope that you get them!

Old 05-04-05, 02:00 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I would keep on them with your concerns or starting looking for another clinic!

Old 05-06-05, 12:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Rachel, any word on your b/w results?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools