Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Maddy . . .?

Reply Post New Topic

• ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 12-14-04 | 06:42 PM
  • I just want you to know I'm thinking about you, and I'm sure everyon else is too.

• SnowboardingMommy SnowboardingMommy's Avatar 12-15-04 | 07:24 PM
  • Thank you Monique

I am absolutely devastated beyond belief. I honestly don't know how many more disappointments I can take. This was our 3rd IVF and my 3rd pregnancy. At least IVF#1 got me to 7 weeks and I saw the sac. This time it ended before it even got started. We've been at this for 2 1/2 years solid. Everybody around me is moving on with their pregnancies and/or babies and here I am........still. I'm going to do this 2 more times (fresh cycles), but I don't have hope that I will ever get pg and keep it. Something is definitely wrong and it sucks that I may never know what the problem is. I really hope that DP can carry my embies. Maybe we will have better luck there.

I don't even know why I come visit these boards anymore. It's so depressing and I'm such a downer. I'm really sorry.

Congrats to those of you that have gotten positive's this month.
  • sarehl sarehl's Avatar 12-16-04 | 10:22 AM
  • Maddy, I know you are flattened right now, but please remember that your drive to have a child is greater than your sorrow over this IVF. That's why you keep getting back on the horse.

I believe in you.

• AMomInLove AMomInLove's Avatar 12-16-04 | 06:49 PM
  • Thinking of you also...