Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Merry Christmas

Reply Post New Topic

• bonnie bonnie's Avatar 12-21-05 | 04:12 PM
  • For all of you who love your furry kids as much as your future human children, check this out!

• jjello 12-22-05 | 08:44 AM
  • Bonnie what a beautiful card - thanks so much for the link. I'm going to send it to my mother, she'll love it.

BTW, how are you feeling these days?

Julie
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 12-22-05 | 12:44 PM
  • I'm mostly worried about you!!! I can't wait to hear your numbers this pm....I'm fine with the exception of haivng the LARGEST breats I ever thought were possible to carry around!!! I'm only 5'2", was already a C cup and now I'm ready to bust out of my bras...DH is laughing his a@# off...I'm not complaining though...you'll know what I mean soon!
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 12-22-05 | 12:55 PM
  • A

Bonnie that was a great card, thanks for sharing!! Makes me love my pooch all the more.....thanks
  • Celia_M 12-22-05 | 01:57 PM
  • Bonnie I so know where you're at with the boobs - I'm also 5ft 2 and was a C cup, busted out of that pretty quick too. Let your DH enjoy them all he can now - if you b'feed they'll become a "no go" area for your dh, if you don't they'll disapear again... (Katie has a habit of putting her hand on my boob when feeding and if Dh peers over she gives him Such a "These are MINE now" Look it's hilarious!)