Baby Corner

Old 09-23-05, 05:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

You girls are REALLYYY scaring me about the big boobs thing! I'm like a 38ddd now, what will I do if they get bigger! ! !

Anyway, I'm sure everything will be okay with you - great excuse to really take it easy. Love massages too, take it easy!

Old 09-23-05, 08:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Leslie...did you read about StacyLynn's DDD's? You've got something to strive for (lol). Don't worry Stacy, some ladies don't get the big boob experience. Although, if you do....look out Dolly Parton! Why did you hide the clothes that dirty clothes lady brought you? I would think you would want them out in the open as if you LOVED them

Just think how happy it would have made her to think that you liked her clothes (hehehe). Glad it's you and not me!

Old 09-23-05, 08:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh you're a cutie Missy! I was thinking that if her baby needed a change of clothes I'd find something out of the box that would fit. I'll take it to good will tomorrow. Stacylynn, I'm praying for you girl. I did see some G's at the store. Hehhee!!

Old 09-24-05, 08:21 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi Leslie, I have not posted in a long time but I check in on everyone. I am so excited you are having a girl. The time seems like it is going so fast. It seems like yesterday we were talking about Pam Anderson boobs being a good sign and now you have Dolly going on.

I just wanted to let you know I am happy you still post here. It gives me hope for the next cycle.

Alicia

Old 09-24-05, 01:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Alicia. When is your next cycle? That's right! We were all excited about our Pam boobs. Funny how time flys. It can go faster if it wants though. I'd like to have that baby in my arms now.

Leslie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools