Old 10-27-05, 03:29 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Talking My FET is booked!

Hi ladies!

I'm happy to say I finally ovulated on day 17. My FET is booked for Sun Oct 30th at 1030 am. I really found the FET success stories helpfull. I am going to try and stay way more relaxed about it all this time. I know worrying will do me no good at all. So I am going to embrace ZEN and be as relaxed as I can be.

Well I'll try to anyways.

I will start the progesterone supps after my transfer. My linning should be around 7.3 - 7.5 they say which I guess is acceptable.

Wish me luck!

I will keep you posted.

Old 10-27-05, 04:33 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Mary-Ellen good luck that is great! I am happy for you and sending lots of sticky vibes! How many are you transferring? I will be thinking about you, and will you have the dreaded 2ww too? Congrats, thinking and praying for you, take care and ZEN out.

Old 10-27-05, 04:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Woohoo! Finally huh? Well good luck. I'll be hoping with my fingers and toes crossed. 2ww here we come!! A little halloweenie baby, how fun. Leslie

Old 10-28-05, 10:15 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

maryellen, just wanted to wish you luck and try to relax. we will be here for you during the dreaded 2ww

Diane

Old 11-01-05, 08:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hope the transfer went well on Sunday and the 2ww flies by for you Mary-Ellen! Will be thinking of you and crossing everything that you get your bfp.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools