Baby Corner

Old 12-14-04, 02:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Hoping and praying this is it for you JB.

Old 12-14-04, 02:49 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh Jen, it is SO HARD to be in an even deeper level of hellish pergatory than where you were before you tested! I guess we just don't know, and we'll all have to wait until your next beta. It could go either way at this point...I just wish you had an answer!!

Understandable if you need to wait until Friday. I'm with Glinda, I'd be losing my mind if I had to go that long!! Sending a metric ton of +++++++++++++ vibes over to you, sweets. Keep your chin up, you could very well hear good news soon.

Old 12-14-04, 05:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks guys. DId a HPT this morning and got a faint 2nd line, evil bloody things.
I see so many ironies in this cycle.

1. Yesterday the day i found this out was the 3rd anniversary DD of my beloved beanster.
2. Yesterday my password came up saying i have 5 grace logins left. I changed this password to last embies luck after my last failed cycle.
3. My DH and i always had a good feeling about the lone ranger embie from our June cycle cause its development was so like Analeise. We choose not to transfer it at the time because we were only allowed to transfer 2 so choose the 2 that had been biopsed, knowing biopsed embies dont defrost well. Guessing this is the one that stuck as it was compacting.

I really am ok about waiting till Friday as i think this is giving the numbers more of a chance to double. Tomorrow i have off work and I'm taking Analeise to the Wiggles concert.

Thanks for checking out all stats Swampscott, love hearing the wonder embie stories. Was StaceyZ the surrogate mum who had about 3 or 4 boys already or was she the single mum that did donor sperm? I can't remember now.

Glinda, no my E2 was not checked. Is Prognova E2? I am taking 3 of these a day. As for my progrestrone well i have actually been self medicating, as a little extra never hurts. The clinic say 1 crinone gel a day. I have been adding 2 pessaries as well. Just as well i did cause with that much fake progrestrone i have been taking a level of 31 is acceptable but not what you would expect taking that much progrestrone! Will ask them to check E2 on Friday as well.

Thanks for the sticky thoughts. We have our work Christmas lunch on Friday and another function that night so it might be as late as saturday i post (although it would be friday night your time).
JB

Last edited by JB; 12-14-04 at 05:25 PM.

Old 12-14-04, 05:31 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Wishing you success!

Old 12-14-04, 06:04 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

JB.. not to long ago I remember you telling me to fight for my beta number of 5. We in fact did. Your numbers are tons higher than my 5. Keep your chin up. I'll be thinking of you friday! (((hugs)))

Susanne
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools