Baby Corner

Old 09-05-05, 08:49 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default nausea button

Leslie...just wanted to let you know that I think my puke button has been shut off

It happened so quickly...friday I felt like death and sat. I woke up a new person

Let me tell you, I have been doing some catching up on food! I almost forgot how wonderful it feels to eat something and it actually stays down

Old 09-06-05, 01:33 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Lucky you. I puked through my entire pg

Not fun at all!

Old 09-06-05, 01:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I never puked once. I know, lucky but I was queasy a lot. I ate lots of noodles & butter and that seemed to help. I'm off that though and on to bacon & pineapple, oh and strawberry milkshakes. I have this whole Bradley method diet but there is no way. Two eggs a day for starts! All the food you're suppose to eat would leave no room for icecream, candy, etc... I'm glad you're feeling better Missy, that's awesome. I find that if I eat every two hours I feel a whole lot better. Doritos are like magic pills for me too. I've been taking Tums at night before I go to bed and haven't woken up with the painful gas since. I didn't ask my Dr. but all the pg books say Tums are fine. I'll ask when I go on Thursday. I hope he can tell me the sex. This is the last week of my fourth month. Can you even believe it? I can't. I still just look fat. My ass is the size of a dump truck! I have to sleep on my side now, which is hard for me to do as I'm a belly sleeper. I went and got a pg massage and the lady had a belly pillow so I could lay on my stomach but I was so &%#)& cold the whole time it wasn't that great. I'm going to try another place this weekend. Glinda, glad you had those little babies so you could stop puking!! Leslie

Old 09-06-05, 05:42 PM
Annie & Charlotte's Mommy

Thanked 12 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Missy how nice to hear that you are feeling better. Thankfully I was never sick through my pregnancy but I know a lot of people who couldn't keep anything down for a while. I hope you continue to feel good. Eat something yummy

Old 09-06-05, 05:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks you guys

I've been making up for lost time and eating everything in sight...not good! I go for a doc appointment tomorrow and I know he is going to slap my hand when I get on that scale

Of course I'm not eating healthy things either...I'm making myself nachos to have for supper tonight

I like your diet Leslie...lots of crap! Glinda...I feel really bad for you that you had to go through it for 9 months. Although, after what we have been through to get pg, I would have endured just about anything and been happy about it

I just learned today that 3 people I know had recent miscarriages...how yucky! 2 of the 3 were IUI pregnancy's and the other was an oops! I still worry about that alot. Does it ever get easier in the fact that I can relax and enjoy the pregnancy? Missy
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools