Baby Corner

Old 09-08-05, 11:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Missy,

Glad your appt. was fine, except for not being able to get the ultrasound.

I'm headed down there tomorrow bright & early, I'll let you know how it goes. Since I'll be near Portland I guess I'll be forced to to do some shopping. :-)

Have a good weekend,
jjello

Old 09-09-05, 12:04 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey guys. My appt. today was 90% girl. Still no official call! We could get a great shot of the crotch though. It was so cool watching the baby kicking me and generally spazing out. It's so cute. My cervix has stayed put so that's the good news. Bad news, I can't go on our annual river trip.

Oh well. Guess I'll stay home and eat. Missy, I'm sure I'll gain more than you with just one! You watch! Glad you're good. Leslie

Old 09-09-05, 02:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I can't believe you only got a 90%....I don't blame you for not painting yet. I would want the doc. to be sure

My family would be so excited if I were having a girl

Why do you have so many ultrasounds? My doc said that wed will be the last one until the big 20 week one. I was so bummed when he said that...I asked if I could have one for the fun of it. Unfortunately he said not unless we want to pay for it out of pocket because insurance wouldn't cover it

Do you know how much you have gained so far? I love the fact that we are getting a bunch of BFP lately on this site...it's so exciting

I'm sorry that you can't go on your trip. Are you pretty much on modified bedrest until that little bugger is born? If that's the case then you probably will beat me with the weight gain

Old 09-09-05, 04:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I know! I see another Dr. next time so I'll get him to give us a confirmation. I have to go so much because I have that cerclage and they have to make sure my cervix doesn't shorten. It was the same yesterday so so far so good! I'll have to go on complete bedrest if it shortens. I'd have to pay for all these u/s too but my DR. is the nicest guy ever and doesn't charge me.

. Yes, it's cool all these BFP!! I've gained 16 pounds but it seems to be slowing down since I stopped the shots. Stupid shots. I'm sure I'll beat you because I'm a hog and am not eating my vegi's. I had the biggest bowl of homemade mac n' cheese yesterday followed by a brownie and three cookies.

Oh yeah, hogging down! Leslie PS My rest is just no exercise but I can still work and knit. Woopie.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools