Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments Nervously, cautiously announcing a BF......

Nervously, cautiously announcing a BF......

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-26-06, 04:45 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Smile Nervously, cautiously announcing a BF......

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I cant believe it people I am so nervous announcing this but I have so many questions and need reassurance, plus I couldnt keep my online buddies waiting any longer!!

I tested yesterday and got the feigntest of light lines I had to squint at under the light to see so I tested again today and the line is definatley there clear as day, not as dark as control line and it took just over the reccomended 2 mins to clearly darken but its there!! I am also peeing as lot and need to take a nap in the afternoons which is very unlike me.

I am so nervous though because last Sunday and yesterday I have had (sorry for tmi here) I have had like brown mucous goo when I wipe and my usual AF cramping. Is this normal guys?

I cant believe it I just hope this is it after 6 years of ttc I cant believe we would be so lucky for IVF #1 to work!!!

Pray for me guys and keep your fingers crossed! My Beta is Tuesday 31/1/06 and my clinic has agreed I can drive htere for it so I get the results the same day instead of having my primary doc do it and wait 4 days!!!

Ruthx

Old 01-26-06, 10:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ruth...that is so exciting

I have a question about your brown discharge. By any chance are you taking progesterone suppositories? If you are, they cause alot of weird discharge. Lots of women experience discharge when they are pg., so if in fact your hpt is correct, the spotting could be normal. I know when I was 1st pg. I felt exactly like AF was coming. Sounds like good news is coming on the 31st. Hang in there and don't overdose on those evil pee sticks. Let us know how you do.

Old 01-26-06, 10:39 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ruth that sounds great. Spotting could be implantation bleeding too, or like Missy said the suppositories, I did the shots so I did not have the suppositories to worry about. Good luck on the 31th and keep us posted. Allison

Old 01-26-06, 11:20 AM
Paige's Mommy

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ok, I can say that the brown goo/dishcharge is normal, now I'm not framiliar with IVF and all it's practices, but the other ladies would know better. FYI, I cramped for the first 8 weeks of my pg so again all normal.

BTW.....

That's great on your BFP, I'll be thinking and praying for you and a H&H 9 months

Old 01-26-06, 12:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Ruth, Looking good!

From everything I've heard the spotting is normal. I'm surprised that you got the results so early...must be a high beta...how many embryos did you put in?? Can't wait to hear the official results on Tuesday!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools