Baby Corner

Old 06-04-05, 09:48 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default New Comer

HI EVERYONE I AM A NEW COMER AND JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAE PCOS I AMD GOING TO START MY INJECTIONS FOR IVF ON JULY 16 AND I AM NERVOUS , I ALSO HAVE A BICORANATE UTERUS SO THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WULD ONLY BE ABLE TO PUT BACK IN 1 EGG EVEN IF WE GET A FEW GOOD ONES

BUT I AM STILL OPTOMISTIC . WELL ANYONE HAVE ANY FRIENDLY ADVISE FOR ME I COULD REALLY USE IT ! THANKS

Old 06-05-05, 09:56 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Welcome! Eventhough they are only putting back 1 embryo, don't be discouraged because it only takes 1

They can freeze the rest for you and then if you need to, you can use those in later cycles. Don't sweat over the injections, believe it or not they are the easy part. It's the 2 week wait after the transfer that is usually the worst. Just relax and ask alot of questions. Get to know everything the doc. is looking for or talking about. I did my 1st cycle in April which resulted in a positive that I unfortunately lost a week later. We are scheduled to start another cycle in about 2 weeks. The ladies on line are a wonderful resource. They can answer any question you could possible think of

Good luck to you Missy

Old 06-05-05, 12:21 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well they must be pretty confident it's going to work if they only want to put in one! Good luck. Sorry I only have the feel good advice

Old 06-06-05, 11:22 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thank You All So Much For Your Responses I Will Keep You All Updated On My Progress ! Good Luck Missy !!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools