Baby Corner

Old 08-26-05, 09:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi new girl and welcome! We would love to know more about you

I am 35 and we did 2 rounds of IVF. The 1st was a BFN but the 2nd was successful. I am 11 weeks pregnant with twins. I still come on because I am addicted to the people on this site. They have helped me so much and are really nice people. I love to watch for the next person to get a BFP

Make yourself at home on the site and I look forward to getting to know you. Missy

Old 08-26-05, 11:33 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

hey new girl,

what's up, so you found this wonderful support group. I love it here. How funny that two best friends end up at this site after almost 8 years of freindship and almost identical problems.

love ya and I will talk to you later.

by the way i found out that i am cycling again in October. My transfer is the last week of October.

Old 08-27-05, 01:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Smile

Wow, well hello ladies. My Husband and I have been ttc for about 4-41/2 years. We have had Endo., Polips, Septated ut., fibroids, sists, small eggs, 8% morph., and I think thats it (just for a brief history). We are going through our first cycle of IVF. We still don't have our calander yet so I don't know exact dates, but Late Sept., early Oct. I'm already on BC, doing accupuncture, Prenatal vit's, and eating better...aka...no STARBUCKS...he he.

We are having a great time with this whole process and trying to soak as much up as possible. One day it will all be over and we want to remember/appreciate it...for those times that our child/children are climbing up th walls. We have started a baby book to doccument our Journey. What helps me immensily is writing letters to our babies. I Don't sugar coat anything I'm feeling...Just lay it out there bluntly! It helps!!

Bonnie...how did things go?

MissyM....I am so happy for you...what do you think they are? Are you going to find out?

My sweet husband made me breakfast...bettter go eat. WML....

By the way...we're from CO originally/currently...and have lived in AZ & CO.

Rose

Old 08-27-05, 01:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Rose, Sounds like you've been on quite a journey...Here is my story...I avoided IVF for years doing everything in my power to get pregnant without it. I had two laporoscopies, trying to clear my tubes, one expensive trip to Florida for body work, again for tubes and then decided IVF was my only chance at being a mom...I had to have my tubes removed before they would proceed...they were concerned about tubal pregnancy and any toxins I might have in my tubes affecting the implantation. So I had them removed and they did a biopsy and found TB in them. Then I went on a 6 month antibiotic treatment. FINALLY I was cleared to do IVF! Now I'm waiting for the transfer to happen-it seems I Have 11 possibilities! I am 39 and my dh is 44. We live in the Bay Area.

This board has been a life saver! Most of my friends and famliy are not up for hearing every concern and up and down I'm feeling-these women have been through it all and are great supporters and give wonderful information!

Welcome to our group-I can't wait to hear when you get a BFP!!

Old 08-27-05, 05:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Rose, for the record, I never gave up Starbucks. I drank coffee while I was cycling and throughout my pg. When my babies were 4 days old, they ventured out for the first time to go to the pediatrician's office and to Starbucks

You are correct. One day it will be over. It took me 4.5 years and 8 pgs to get my twins. There will be happy endings for all of us!!!

Best of luck

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools