Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

New here

Reply Post New Topic

• mopo 01-28-08 | 06:55 PM
  • My partner and I are getting ready to start the ICI process in March. She has PCOS and has been on metformin 3 months and this month will be her first month of clomid. We're tracking her cycles with bbt and opk. I'm hoping that next month when we get the sperm here we'll actually conceive!!

Jess (31) and Kathy (26)
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 01-28-08 | 07:55 PM
  • Welcome and congratulations on your decision to try! How exciting!!!!
    My name is Jill and I have one son concieved on the first try and am trying for #2. I am waiting to test. I will cross my fingers everything goes great for you!!!!
  • pajamas 01-29-08 | 09:07 AM
  • Welcome! I'm Cathy, and I have a 2 year old daughter, and we're trying for our second. I'm going for my IUI #5 tomorrow.

Good luck to you and your partner!
  • Haylie Haylie's Avatar 01-30-08 | 06:59 PM

•  
    I hope your stay here is a short one!! My sister has PCOS and metformin worked really well for her so

your partner will respond well too!!

Good luck!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!