Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

New Scoop

Reply Post New Topic

• dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 01-13-06 | 09:34 AM
  • Leslie, good luck on getting out today. Enjoy every minute of it. Post when you can, I find out sex today too. I guess its a good day all around!
    DIane
  • Missy M 01-13-06 | 12:29 PM
  • Good luck Leslie...enjoy your freedom

Hopefully I won't be going in just as you are escaping

I go for a recheck on my fluid next thurs. morning and the doc. will decide what to do with me from there. If it goes up...yeah! If it goes down.....?????? He said he wasn't going to worry about it until we see how next week goes (other than me taking it really easy in the mean time).
  • jjello 01-13-06 | 01:52 PM
  • Leslie, CONGRATULATIONS for getting the heck out of there - I am so happy for you!!!! I hope you enjoy every minute! Post when you feel like it, I'd love to know how it feels for you!

Missy, your news really worries me - I hope things turn around and Isabell's weight catches up. How are you doing with it all? I know I would be a wreck. I'll be thinking of you....

Julie
  • Missy M 01-13-06 | 07:28 PM
  • Thanks for asking Julie.....I have been a wreck! I pretty much cried all day wednesday and thurs., but got up today feeling a little more positive. I'm just praying that being 30 weeks along that my little peanuts have a fighting chance should they need to get them out. What worries me more than anything is not how far along I am, but that Isabelle is so tiny...I hope she is strong enough. I go thurs. for a fluid check, so I'll keep you guys posted.
  • bonnie bonnie's Avatar 01-14-06 | 12:50 PM
  • YEAH!!! Leslie you are FREE!!!! Enjoy yourself!

Missy, you and Isabelle will be in my prayers...lets us know Thursday.