Baby Corner

Old 01-15-06, 08:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey guys, Missy! You know I'm just going to tell you to stay positive and you know everything is going to be ok. Look at me! They told me at 28 weeks I'd be having the baby any day, then I had too much fluid, then not enough, blah blah, made me eat crap, and here I am 35 weeks. You'll get there and your little girl will get there. Her brother is just hogging up all the room. Don't worry. So, my laptop doesn't work at my friends and his computer set up is really uncomfortable so I won't be posting much. So don't worry about me. I'm feeling great. The first couple days were dicey and I wanted to go back but I'm ok now. Dh wanted me to do this do that, blah blah until I showed him my discharge papers that said 20 minutes up at a time MAX! The other hard thing is the eating schedule. I'm used to 8, 12 & 5 and around here it's 10, whatever and 8ish or soo... I can't live like that! I'm starving all the time and it seems when I'm super hungry I get contractions. I feel well enough to get up and get my own snacks now though and have dinner plans for the next 4 days so at least there is that. I go to the Dr. on Tues to check fluids then next Wed. to pull the stitch. YEa!!! Take care everyone and I'll post soon. Leslie

Old 01-16-06, 09:03 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Thinking of you Missy, I really hope you get good news on Thurs.
Leslie HOORAY!! Congrats on making it out of there at last!!!

Old 01-16-06, 10:10 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Leslie....I am so sad that you won't be online all the time now. I am glad that you are settling into your new environment though. I hope your friend is taking extra good care of you and that everyone is babying you. You deserve to waited on hand and foot

Take care and post when you can.

Old 01-17-06, 08:52 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Missy, I can not even imagine where you are coming from. I will tell you that my sister who just had twins never had a positive ultra sound. She left everyone nervous and worried somethiong may be wrong woth her bables. They had her worried about fluid, head sizes, and so on. They are beautiful now with no problems at all. Try to stay positive, and keep us posted. I am thinking of you all!
Diane

Old 01-17-06, 10:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Missy-
I am thinking of you as well and your little angel, I am sure she is just fine, seems we all have to go thru all this crap, you can never rest. Keep us posted, sending out prayers to you and you babies. Leslie-Glad to hear that you are adapting...not long now Mommy! you must be thrilled, I am w/ Missy just try to rest and stay off the computer we don't want you uncomfortable. Can't wait to hear how the taking out of the stitch goes...good luck today w/ the Drs. appt.
Take care.
Allison
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools