Baby Corner

Old 10-10-05, 08:03 PM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default No Response

The follies did not grow. The lining was homogenous. The RE recommended donor eggs.

I asked for a copy of my records to get a second opinion, but right now I am too sad to think straight. I am not sorry that I tried, but I am very sad that I got absolutely nothing. I only wish I could turn back the clock and have tried this a year ago. I have let my son down.

I know that I am in a better position than many with one wonderful child. Best of luck to all of you!

Old 10-10-05, 08:13 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Old 10-10-05, 08:49 PM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

My heart so breaks for you and I feel your pain...over 50% of all my cycles in 5 years produced ZERO response and we are also left in the position of having an only child... Please know you are not alone...

Old 10-10-05, 10:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I'm sorry Rachel. I understand the waiting before ttc again though.

How disappointing. Hugs!

Dana single

Old 10-11-05, 01:08 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Wow.. I am so sorry, Rachel. This is awful. I don't want you to think that you let your son down though. HE HAS YOU. You will be so close and have a wonderful life together if you choose not to use donor eggs and continue. You haven't let anyone down!

Sending you a

and prayers for peace. I am so sorry!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools