Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments Not sure, but there is a faint 2nd line?

Not sure, but there is a faint 2nd line?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-07-06, 11:15 AM
is one busy mamma
Proud Adoptive Mom!

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I have everything crossed for you sweetie!

Old 03-07-06, 02:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

The best time to test is in the morning. You tested in the evening so you were emptying your bladder all day. So of course the line would be faint. Hence the name, evil pee sticks.

Good Luck

Old 03-07-06, 03:39 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

so? What the big news today?? A BFP!!!! Woopeee! I can't wait to hear. What good news that would be. We're in a total white out blizzard here and can't go anywhere. Best of luck Mary Ellen! Leslie

Old 03-07-06, 07:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Good Luck!! I really hope this is it for you!!

Old 03-07-06, 10:59 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Talking yes!! it is positive!!

I am pregnant!!

I can't believe it yet. I'm really still in shock.
The clinic called today and confirmed it was definately positive!!
They called DH with the results at 1030hrs. DH said all the staff at the clinic yelled into the phone "congratulations". He said it was awsome.
DH called me at work to let me know. I was expecting a low # so I was pretty much in shock when he said the number was higher than the norm range. DH is still a little cautious though because I am higher risk for mc. But I will enjoy it while I can.

My Beta # was 182. They said it was a really good # for a day 3 transfer. The range is 17-142 for 15dpo so I feel pretty good about that #. I just hope it doubles like it's supposed to.
I came home to a big beautiful bouquet of flowers and a lovely card and message from Shawn. So sweet.
We went to my parents house and dug out some of my sisters old baby shower decorations and put a few up before my mom came home from work. We watched her reaction as she walked in, it was priceless. She started crying immediately saying "I don't believe it" repeatedly. It was a great feeling. Something I really thought I was never going to experience. It has been so long and so difficult. I had really started to give up hope, I can't believe it.

What a day. I really haven't slept much in the last couple of days. So on that note I really should get to bed. I wanted to thank all you ladies so much for all your support. These boards have really been my saving grace, a safe warm place to come too. I will keep you all updated of course. Thank you again!!

Last edited by Mary-Ellen; 03-13-06 at 09:16 PM.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools