Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

O/t .........me

Reply Post New Topic

• spunkie1976 spunkie1976's Avatar 12-20-05 | 09:30 PM
  • Ladies.......I "technically" don't belong here, so I need to ask...... is my prescence bothering anyone?????? I'm just so attatched to you ladies now, that I can't leave

• lkeim lkeim's Avatar 12-21-05 | 01:01 AM
  • Heck no! I don't either cuz I'm pregnant so should move on to the pg board but there is NO WAY they're getting rid of me now. I don't think any of the ladies here aren't grateful for any support!

Leslie
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 12-21-05 | 10:07 AM
  • Stay we want you here. I am w/ Leslie I am pg too but I just can't leave here....I think I am addicted!!! I just have followed these ladies and want to give them my experiences too, and hopefully to help and give comfort. Not to mention ALL of the support I have been given myself! These are wonderful, amazing women.
  • Missy M 12-21-05 | 07:56 PM
  • I'm with the others, don't go! I'm pg. also, but love to hear the stories and give my support. Besides, I am way too emotionally invested in some of these ladies to walk away now

• spunkie1976 spunkie1976's Avatar 12-21-05 | 10:50 PM
  • I guess that's another reason I feel like I don't belong...... I am along with you 3 and pg

But we've got some BFP's and 2 more to ........ but yep, it's a hard board to leave.