Baby Corner

Old 10-11-04, 09:42 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Exclamation OMG could it be?? Help!!

Ok I said I wasn'g going to test but I was just up cleaning out the vanity in the bathroom and found a FRED. I sat looking at it debating with myself about whether or not to take it. Well I finally decided what the heck and there is a very faint second line like I said it's very faint but I can see it. Of course there's no one here but me and the dogs so I can't show it to anyone to see if they can see it. I thought about driving up to DH's work and saying "Can you see it" but I'm afraid he'll say no.
I'm 12dpo and I did have the hcg shot so could it be right could I really have gotten my BFP or is it leftover hcg. What do I do?? I'm so excited, nervous, scared I can't think straight. Wouldn't the hcg be out of my system by now? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-11-04, 10:07 AM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

The hcg would be out of your system by now

. And chances are you went to the bathroom when you woke up so this wasn't first morning urine. A + pg shows up darker with FMU.

Test again tomorrow morning.

Good Luck

Old 10-11-04, 10:08 AM
Proud Canadian DI Mom

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

It is possible to be HCG trigger as it *can* take longer in some people to get it out of their system.
My first BFP were always very faint as well!

TEST AGAIN in the morning for sure!

Old 10-11-04, 10:35 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I called my doctors office and the nurse just called me back. She said my doctor think this is a good sign and is sending me for a blood test. He said that all the hcg would be out of my system by now. So I'm off for a blood test, the only bad thing is she said they probably won't have the results until tomorrow. I have to go to the hospital for it so maybe I'll see if they can put a rush on it. LOL right I'm sure they'll do that. I'm also going to buy more tests on my way home. And your right Glinda it wasn't fmu I was up at 4:45 this morning and didn't find the test until like an hour or so ago. So it was about 4 hours between fmu and when I tested. I'm so nervous!!!

Old 10-11-04, 12:20 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools