Baby Corner

Old 12-28-05, 12:50 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks Bonnie it is nice to know I am not weird! hehehe I read about the dreams to but man I had no idea. I had a dream about me and Josh Grobin the other day, sexual and me and my BOSS! Yikes! I need not sleep anymore...just kidding. I just remember my dreams more vividly...quite strange. And yes I agree w/ you on the womens body vs the male body, no comparison! I just wanted Leslie to know that she was not alone nor a dork...but you are right I did quiet the board for a while. lol.
Allison-how are you feeling BTW?

Old 12-28-05, 01:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks for asking...I'm okay...one minute a feel very pregnant (bloated, moody and tender breasts) and the next I don't feel pregnant at all (then I get worried). I've been having these strange pains near my pelvic bone for the past day and a half...it almost feels like I'm being stretched...not sure if that is normal...I guess it is time for a serious book...How are you feeling?? Are you at 20 weeks now? I read you had good news with your testing, you must be relieved!

Leslie-waiting to hear your US reults! Post when you can!

Old 12-28-05, 01:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey you guys. I didn't mean to be silent. I didn't see these last posts. Thank god I'm not alone Allison. Lol!! Just got back from my u/s and the baby looks great! My fluids are back to normal (they were high cuz of the gestational diabetes) the baby is back on track and not all big and fat (again with the gd). She's 4 1/2 pounds now. I have nothing left in the way of a cervix but that's ok, the baby is still in there! Bonnie don't you have an u/s today? L

Old 12-28-05, 01:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Bonnie-
I felt the same way! Still do except that I get to see her when I have an u/s and still see the heartbeat. But I do feel little flutters every now and again, it is not regular yet, but you will feel like that for sometime. It is normal and yes I worried too, but once you see that baby on the u/s you feel better. Which won't be long for you now...yippie. One day I would feel fat and the next day nothing, but the appetite is what you are looking for, are you really hungary? I ate all the time and only gained 2 lbs!! so I knew for sure that it was due to the baby. The pains are normal too, just your uterus stretching, growing...I had the same thing, worried too, but yes I did get good news yesterday and she is healthy! I am relieved. Of course I have a head cold now and the cankles but feel mucho better. So what did the u/s relveil about the 2nd sac?
Leslie! that is great news!! 4 1/2 lbs that is awesome! glad to hear that your fluids and all were good are you still loosing weight?
Allison

Old 12-28-05, 02:40 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

hi there, had to butt in and say i know where you are all coming from with the dreams. however, i think i may be the horniest prego around. this may be from the doc putting me on pelvic rest, but i want it all the time, and can not. and the pregnant womens "O" is way better than normal do any of you agree? sorry had to say it all!

I have another doc appointment tomorrow, we will have to see if i gain any thios month, which i know i did, i am getting round. I got a call last night that i am anemic, so need to take iron piils now. GREAT, I will be ther first pregnant lady to never poop during pregnany. sorry had to say that too. I guess i am in the mood to expose my vulger side today! I will get us appointment for next week probably. can not wait. talk to you all soon, sorry for tellying way too much info today
Diane
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools