Baby Corner

Old 12-28-05, 03:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane, I'm glad you said it...I said it to DH the other day...that the big O has definately been bigger in the past week! Hee Hee...he was so proud until I told him it was the hormones!

Thanks for normalizing all of my aches and pains Allison...I am hungry all of the time! In fact right now I'm thinking Taco Bell...terrible huh? I brought my nice healthy lunch, but TB is calling my name.

Leslie-good news! 41/2 lbs is great!!!! I'm so happy you are feeling more confident about your/her health

My ultrasound is today at 4:30 (PST)...I'm very excited and curious to see what is going on

I'll let you guys know when I do...

Old 12-28-05, 04:24 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Everybody sounds like they are doing great. So much happiness on the boards today

I can't believe 4 and 1/2 lbs Leslie.....that's such good news. I have an u/s tomorrow and can't wait to see how the munchkins are doing and how much they weigh. I wish I could say that I have had great O's since being pg. I feel so abnormal (after listening to all of you) because I don't even want sex right now. My dh knows to stay away (poor thing). I hope it's like riding a bike......after not doing it for so long, it just comes back to me

Old 12-28-05, 04:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Bonnie-
The reason the big "O" is better during pg is the increased blood flow...so enjoy it. My first trimester I was too tired to think about sex let alone do it, but when I did I enjoyed it. Now that I am in the 2nd trimester, they say that is when you are horniest, I am still waiting, heehe. Then the 3rd I hear it goes down again, but everyone is different. I just have the crazy, crazy dreams and I am sure dh would love for me to act on them! Can't wait to hear about the u/s...I will have to catch it tomorrow. Missy how are you doing??? got the cribs all put together? I think what you are going thru w/ the sex thing is normal...I know now I don't feel as attractive as I did before I was pg...I mean w/ the swollen ass and cankles what is not to love! just kidding my body is changing and it is hard to explain I just don't feel the same, but I am sure it is just like riding a bike and all will be well. So Missy you are not abnormal....let us know how the u/s goes tomorrow...what are you now? 30 weeks? Not long now.
Take care.
Allison

Old 12-28-05, 04:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Diane-
You are too funny....I thought I was the only constipated pg lady in the world! hehe, the prenatals have iron in them, and let me tell you I thought I would just die! But it is just something else you have to deal with, just drink plenty of water and OJ....OJ is important in the beginning. But when you can't have something that is when you want it most, so hang in there on the sex...hopefully the dr. will release you to have it again...let us know how the tear is doing.
Allison

Old 12-28-05, 05:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

There is a book called Naughty Mommy about sex after children. It looks pretty good. About a woman that couldn't get back that lovin' feeling after birth. Can't wait to hear about your u/s Missy. L
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools