Baby Corner

Old 12-20-05, 06:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Leslie....I've been laying pretty low these days. I've gotten to the point where I am really uncomfortable and starting to get cranky

I'm sure you are familiar with a little thing called sleep deprivation

I am getting very excited. Our baby furniture is getting delivered this thursday...yeah! It's funny because I hear you say that you want to hang on longer and I just want to get to 30 weeks to feel good about it. I'm so happy for you that you have gotten this far. I can't wait until I am where you are now

I've been trying to decide what to put them in for their trip home from the hospital. Girl clothes are sooooooo cute, I just can't decide. By the way....I don't plan on having any contractions (Braxton Hicks or otherwise

)

Old 12-21-05, 01:25 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

hi ladies. thanks for the well wishes. I guess things are ok, my sister had to have a blood transfusion today, lost way too much blood. she is not doing well, but the babies are great. we got to see them for only 10 monutes last night cause my sister is on morphine and needed to rest. they look really different, so no problems telling them apart. hopefully my sis gets better, now she will not be home for xmas though which stinks for her two year old girl Ryann.

As far as me, I am good. i had yet another ultra sound and the tear had not changed in size. good and bad. the baby is great though, and they seem happy that it did not grow at all, however in my eyes i think, why did it not shrink? so i will go again in 2 weeks, 16 weeks for me, and see it again. mayber we will see if therre is a penis or not? I am feeling way better in morning sick ness in last few weeks. I am hungry all the time now, watch out!!! I have 16 pounds to make up for right? so i am am glad everyone is doing good, and hope everyone has a great holiday. I will be keeping in touch but am busy with helping with my niece while they are in hospital, lucky me being the only sister without kids yet get to make up for everyone else right? I love it though. talk soon
DIane

Old 12-21-05, 02:57 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Missy? You cranky? You poor thing. You must just feel huge and uncomfortable. I get sweaty a lot and that really gets me mad. AND I can cut my toenails because I can't reach. My fingernails have never been so pretty though. Diane, sorry about your sister. I had a friend here that had the same thing. It took her a long time to get back to normal but she's back at yoga now and can't even tell she had all that trouble. Sorry about your news too but if the Doc didn't say it's worse then that's a relief. We couldn't see anything on our u/s until 18 weeks but that's because we're having a girl, if it's a boy you should be able to see something.

Hang in there both you girls! If I can do it, you can. Loluck, Leslie

Old 12-21-05, 06:53 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Leslie....my finger nails are great also. I also cannot reach my toenails and forget shaving my legs any more. If you promise not to laugh, I'll tell you the worse part of being so big........I can't even reach my own butt to wipe it

How pathetic is that! Actually, if I stretch to my full potential, I can still barely reach, but in a few more weeks.....forget it. Hey, did you watch the season finale of nip/tuck last night? It was really good! How about next top model? I was happy with the winner. My mom and sister are planning a surprise shower for me. I'm pretty sure it is going to be the 2nd weekend in January. Can't wait to see the cute baby outfits

Take care everyone.

Old 12-21-05, 08:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh Missy, I'm sorry but I did laugh. The nurse came in and asked what was so funny. She said to use wetwipes, it will go much easier for you. I still get my legs waxed. Hey, I get 10 minutes in the shower, no time. Well how is your shower a surprise? I don't get the channel that has nip/tuck. I think it's Bravo. Hopefully the next top model starts soon. I wanted Nik to win I think the one that won was doing Nigel! Oh, PS I've lost 4 pounds in the last seven weeks. ME! Lost weight? That's enough to raise some alarms. You're going to have to get tooooons of presents for two babies! How fun. I'm hoping to be having my baby the 2nd weekend in Jan!! That's when my Doc takes out the stitch. Oh BTW he told me today I should have someone bring me in a little drinky poo for New Years. I asked how about Christmas instead and he said "go for both!!" I LOVE HIM! L
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools