Baby Corner

Old 11-28-05, 02:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Julie, I was a slow starter too and ended up with plenty of eggs growing at the end of the cycle, they continued my meds for several days beyond the original plans...hang in there-it really only takes one!

Old 11-28-05, 02:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Julie, I'm sorry that you have to deal with this additional stress. I really hope that you got good news today.

Old 11-28-05, 03:40 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Can't wait to hear your new Julie! Leslie

Old 11-28-05, 04:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hey, turns out the news wasn't so bad after all. I could still get cancelled, but they want me to stay on the meds a little longer then go back for another ultrasound - just like you, Bonnie and Allison!

I have 3 follies over 10mm on one side, and one just under 10mm on the other side. I'm guessing they want to try to eke out just a few more (or grow them bigger?) so my chances are improved a bit. It's wierd - turns out the the "bad" ovary (with the endo) is the one doing all the work here - I sure am glad they didn't remove it!

Anyway, after my Saturday freakout my attitude is "New & Improved" - I now feel like I'm more relaxed and just along for the ride and able to accept whichever way this thing goes. I'm hoping that being less stressed out will have a positive effect.

Allison, I think I remember you mentioning recently how you sometimes felt funny about posting because you got preg on your first try. But I hope you can see how that would be such an inspiration for someone in my situation!

On with the shots,
J.

Old 11-28-05, 04:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

OMG, you had a Saturday freak out too?!?!?! That is so funny, we're so alike it's weirding me out! (you did read about my "blood curdling cry" right? lol I'm so dramatic) I knew your eggies were going to grow and I KNOW you're going to get through this whole process just like you're supposed to. I'm glad you got your meds and now that's behind you. You sound better so I guess you're feeling better? I know, it's an up and down thing. Well, we're here for ya girlfriend!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools