Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Probable Cancelled Cycle

Reply Post New Topic

• bonnie bonnie's Avatar 11-28-05 | 02:12 PM
  • Julie, I was a slow starter too and ended up with plenty of eggs growing at the end of the cycle, they continued my meds for several days beyond the original plans...hang in there-it really only takes one!
  • glinda glinda's Avatar 11-28-05 | 02:32 PM
  • Julie, I'm sorry that you have to deal with this additional stress. I really hope that you got good news today.

• lkeim lkeim's Avatar 11-28-05 | 03:40 PM
  • Can't wait to hear your new Julie! Leslie
  • jjello 11-28-05 | 04:06 PM
  • Hey, turns out the news wasn't so bad after all. I could still get cancelled, but they want me to stay on the meds a little longer then go back for another ultrasound - just like you, Bonnie and Allison!

I have 3 follies over 10mm on one side, and one just under 10mm on the other side. I'm guessing they want to try to eke out just a few more (or grow them bigger?) so my chances are improved a bit. It's wierd - turns out the the "bad" ovary (with the endo) is the one doing all the work here - I sure am glad they didn't remove it!

Anyway, after my Saturday freakout my attitude is "New & Improved" - I now feel like I'm more relaxed and just along for the ride and able to accept whichever way this thing goes. I'm hoping that being less stressed out will have a positive effect.

Allison, I think I remember you mentioning recently how you sometimes felt funny about posting because you got preg on your first try. But I hope you can see how that would be such an inspiration for someone in my situation!

On with the shots,
    J.
  • StacyLynn 11-28-05 | 04:56 PM
  • OMG, you had a Saturday freak out too?!?!?! That is so funny, we're so alike it's weirding me out! (you did read about my "blood curdling cry" right? lol I'm so dramatic) I knew your eggies were going to grow and I KNOW you're going to get through this whole process just like you're supposed to. I'm glad you got your meds and now that's behind you. You sound better so I guess you're feeling better? I know, it's an up and down thing. Well, we're here for ya girlfriend!