Baby Corner

Old 11-28-05, 04:29 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

So Julie you got your meds all situated around then? See girls!! You all just stay positive. It's easy for me to say on the days I'm smiling but I have my breakdown cry fits too. We need them I'm sure. Sounds good Julie. Cook away girl!! Leslie

Old 11-28-05, 06:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Yeah Stacy I had a freakout too! I was miserable at the time but I am feeling much better now and just getting on with it. Slamming doors did me wonders!

Leslie my meds are coming FedEx tomorrow and they said it was OK if I only took a half dose of Menopur for tonight, since that is all I have left.

Old 11-29-05, 08:48 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Julie
Glad to hear that you are feeling better, I like slamming doors too sometimes! It does help. Hang in there girlfriend. I was the same way, I kept going back to the dr. and had to keep getting one more day of meds, one more day of meds, I thought for sure I would be canceled but wasn't and thankful now...but seriously while going thru it I was very depressed and sad...wanting them to cancel so I would have a better chance, but w/ 4 eggs they got out of me...one took. It is the quality of the eggs...and they can tell that. Take care and keep us posted. Julie-I think you may have been talking about Diane who said that about the first try, I did get pg on my first IVF but m/c only a week later, so my second attempt I had only the 4 eggs retieved and out of the 4, 3 took. they were a 2, 3 and 4 grade, so they loaded me up, like last time and one took. Although I do have moments when I feel bad for posting but I can't help telling you all what I went thru as well...like you said maybe I could be an inspiration for you or StacyLynn. I am glad I stuck around. Thanks for still making me feel welcomed.
Allison

Last edited by JagsAli; 11-29-05 at 09:10 AM.

Old 11-29-05, 07:04 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Julie I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all this additional stress on top of everything, great news that they're keeping you going, you're in my thoughts, sending you a follie dance to encourage them to grow for you

I've always been a door slammer - it's great therapy!
I think it may have been Diane too re the first time success comment, but it's a comment that I too have made in the past as another first time success story, but was told off for it and told much the same and that there can never be too much support round here for those currently cycling. So that said I'm also going to send you a

I'm really hoping this works for you and sending every positive follie growing vibe your way that I can muster!

Old 11-29-05, 08:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hey you, when's your next u/s tomorrow?

that you're little follies are growing by the second!!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools