Baby Corner

Old 11-29-05, 10:10 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Thanks Allison and Celia, you're so sweet!

Stacy, I lucked out and got a 7:45AM appt. for my u/s. I'm psyched because I lose much less work that way. We'll see what happens! I wonder how long they can keep this going? I think I have enough meds now for 4-5 more days.....

Last night I must've hit a blood vessel or something with the needle - the beginning of the shot was fine but when I pulled the needle out there was a big drop of blood, and now I have a nice bruise. Oh well....

Old 11-30-05, 02:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Julie, I've had gushers that actually hit the wall. I was super booged out! When is your u/s tomorrow? Let us know how it goes. I have a really good feeling that everything is going to work out for all of us. The planets and stars are all in the right alignment.

I'm a dork. Leslie

Old 11-30-05, 11:41 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

You are not a dork Leslie! Julie, good luck with your u/s....you will have lots of follies so they won't have to cancel

Keep us posted.

Old 11-30-05, 11:56 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Yikes!!! I may have to eat my hat, which I will do GLADLY a hundred times over. Today there were five - count 'em FIVE - follies on my right ovary, measuring from 12-18mm (feels like it too). And the little lone ranger on the left is now measurable too. I was so astonished I burst into tears of relief right on the table. I haven't yet heard from the clinic and I'm not nearly as well informed as some of you vets, so I don't know what's going on, but it seems like things are looking up, doncha think? I'll keep you posted....

J.

PS - several of my girlfriends have each separately asked me if I felt like a chicken, LOL.

Old 11-30-05, 12:11 PM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Julie, that is such great news. I am so happy for you. Keep up the positive attitude, even if you have ot slam doors in the meantime. I have not tried that but will now!!! Keep us posted

Diane
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools