Baby Corner

Old 10-03-05, 08:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I didn't feel like I was pg at all until probably a month after my beta. I had a little spotting about 3 days after my transfer (probably implantation spotting), and my boobs were a little sore. However, my boobs get sore when I'm going to start my period also, so it could have gone either way. Try to relax, you are almost there. Don't overanalyze everything because chances are that what you are feeling is mostly the progesterone because it is too early to have any big pregnancy signs. Think stickt thoughts...good luck

Old 10-04-05, 10:20 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

thanks everyone for the comments. i know i totally am over analyzing every ache and pain i have. i am obcessive if you can not tell. i have an appointment saturday morning for a 3 hour day at the spa that my dh got me. it has hot stone therapy massage, facial, reiki treatment and a pedicure. i can not wait, how relaxing huh? the day before my blood test i will so need it.

I told my mom amd sisters that my test was monday, that way if its positive we can tell them in person on sunday. Any good suggestions on ways to tell them if it is positive? i am the youngest of 4 girls, last to be married, and only one without children. It will be exciting when it does happen!

I know you should not say anything topeople till forst trimester is over, but when you go threw this process everyone knows when you find out, how do you keep it a secret. if its negative i will have dh call sp people leave me alone for a few days! i know my sisters will not be able to do that though!

Leslie, god bless you on bed rest. keep the faith, and be strong for your litte girl!~
Stacylynn, how are you doing during this wait? Estrace is a pill of estrogen i take twice daily.
Missy, are yoou finding out the sex of your babies?
And hi to everyone else too
Keep in touch
Diane

Old 10-04-05, 11:36 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

As the others have said, everyone is different and until you get your beta results there's really no way of knowing and we all know how hard this bit is emotionally

. The spa day sounds like a fantastic idea. Our clinic also suggested to us that we tell everyone the beta was the day after it actually was to give ourselves a little breathing space.

Old 10-04-05, 11:46 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Diane. When I got my BFP I called everyone on the earth and ran to the top of a mountain and shouted out my thanks to the universe! There was NO way I could keep it secret for three months. We don't have to wait till Monday though right?? Good luck, I just know you're going to do great. PS I guess dh is making up fast for his prior %*#)(%&'s! The spa sounds amazing. If I do get laid up in the joint I know a therapist that will come to the hospital to give me back rubs.

Leslie

Old 10-04-05, 12:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Spa, yeah! Great idea! If you think YOU are obsessive, just wait til I get going, LOL! Wishing you luck!

Julie
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools