Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments Rachel, TNbabyRN - how's it going buddies?

Rachel, TNbabyRN - how's it going buddies?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-20-06, 04:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Rachel, TNbabyRN - how's it going buddies?

Hey ladies!

How are you doing w/2ww?

Rachel- am I right in thinking you about a week ahead of us and THE date (testing or AF ) is just around the corner?

TNbabyRN - almost a week gone, how ya feeling?

And to answer my own question. I feel bloated but happy cause I haven't had diarreah for over 2 days. Yippeeee!!!!

Maybe I'm finally adjusting to my meds.

Any other DI'ers waiting with us?

Old 08-20-06, 10:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm doing okay. Almost a whole week gone! I know what you mean about the diarrhea and nausea - I was really feeling those last week, I'm sure from the clomid. No real symptoms as of yet because I know it would probably be from the trigger. My CM has really picked up today though. Not sure what that is about.??

Old 08-21-06, 02:38 AM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm hanging in there. I have had indigestion/stomach ache the last day or so so who knows at this point.

I am on Prometrium, so I will need to stop that to get AF. I never discussed testing with my RE - I don't know if she wants me to go in for beta or what. I hate HPT's, but I guess since I don't have a script for a beta I will need to POAS. So would that be on Friday - two weeks after 1st IUI? Last time I went in for beta about 12 days post-IUI.

I don't expect it to work - I think at my age the chances are 5-10% per cycle, but you never know!

Thanks for thinking of us!

Old 08-21-06, 11:48 AM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Glad to hear your both hanging in there.

TNbabyRN- KWYM about the trigger. It makes things so complicated, though I must admit I have no "symptoms" not even from the trigger this month. Not one. I'm also noticing cm. Not alot or anything, but it's kinda odd cause I've not had anything noticable since I went off the pill. It could just be our bodies reacting to the fertility meds leaving our systems. I think clomid stays around longer than the femera, so maybe that's not it in your case. Hmmmmm......time will tell.

Rachel- I think my odds are not too far off from yours. maybe in the 8-15% range. I also hate to POAS, can you call your doc and ask for a beta instead if AF is late. Not much help in getting early answers, but no peeing involved.

Good luck to us all.

Old 08-21-06, 11:09 PM
In Mommy Heaven

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I spoke to the RE - no progesterone results yet (she was at the hospital all day) and she said I could either go and get a beta or POAS. I decided since i have missed so much work already for all this and going in for beta would make me late for work to just POAS Friday morning. The I will stop the progesterone and wait for AF.

I am thinking of going back to Follistim next cycle. I think there is a pharmacy right over the pedestrian bridge in Tijuana that sells it much cheaper that you can get in the US. What do you guys think?

Unless acid reflux for no reason whatsoever is a pregnancy sign....
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools