Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments Rachel, TNbabyRN - how's it going buddies?

Rachel, TNbabyRN - how's it going buddies?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-22-06, 12:08 AM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

I think it can be a symptom, but who knows. I also think that POAS is a good idea with the work issue factored in, and cheaper meds are always superior. Luckily our insurance helps alot with that.

Ugh! I'm getting some yucky cramps. I'm also craving chocolate. I think AF is easing my way.

Old 08-22-06, 10:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I had some ovary pains today. I don't think it worked this month simply because I am definitely thinking about it too much this cycle. Whenever I think about it this much it never works. I'm waiting for my "crazy day". I usually have one about a week before AF shows. I become a lunatic for a day. I'm also on the lookout for bleeding gums. That has been my surefire way to tell if I'm pg - bleeding gums while brushing!

Old 08-23-06, 02:26 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

to all of you!

Old 08-23-06, 05:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Tracey!

The only change in my body is lack of diahreah. Can I pretend that's a pg symptom?

Oh, and every muscle in my back and legs is jello (DD - mommy and me Ballet class yesterday) How can so little exercise make you so sore? I've been doing pilates for over 2 months,

I should not be this pathetic.

I mention the sore muscles, cause back ache usually precedes AF for me. AF is due next Tues, but the last few days I have to check to see if she's come early cause it feels like she's started. I think extra CM has something to do with that. I just feel wetter, and I don't think I've developed bladder control issues.(sorry if TMI)

TNbabyRN- do you still have the extra CM?
BTW, I need a name (real or made up) for you cause typing "TNBabyRN" is too complicated for my poor brain.

I just typed it 4 times before I got it right. Maybe if I did it in all lowercase letters. Hmm....

Rachel - how do the injectables compare to clomid, in a physical and emotional way? Do you ever get that feeling like your just passing time till you get to the cycle that's statistically suposed to work? I sometimes wish I could fast forward to cycle 4 so I'd have better odds. Silly isn't it.

Old 08-23-06, 11:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey there! I think my CM is still there - hard to tell as I' ve worked the past two days and I always have tons of CM/wetness when working (don't know why??) I think it is pretty common with nurses. I still have a little ovary pain sometimes and felt some sharp cramps in the center of my lower abdomen today, could be anything. On a positive note, my gums bled some this morning while brushing. We'll see if it continues. When are you going to test??? If no AF for me I'll test next Wednesday, my DD's 2nd birthday!. BTW- you can just call me TN if that is easier - I'll know who you're talking too! Do you usually get a back ache this early before AF????

Rachel - are you hanging in there?? Have you POAS yet??? I know its early, but I know how I am.

Keep me updated!!

Last edited by TNBabyRN; 08-23-06 at 11:07 PM.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools