Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments Rachel, TNbabyRN - how's it going buddies?

Rachel, TNbabyRN - how's it going buddies?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-25-06, 05:19 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Sorry about the bfn, Rachel.

Myself, I would do whatever it takes, including going to Tijuana.

Old 08-25-06, 11:47 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm so sorry Rachael

Old 08-25-06, 04:51 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hard choices, and I hate that you have to make them.

How many cycles have you done? How many more can you afford? What does your doc think?

And here's something to consider with IVF. I found some research when I was worried about my FSH #'s, that said IUI's have a higher success rate than IVF for women with high FSH, or questionable egg quality. Something about their eggs are more fragile and don't hold up under the IVF procedures as well.

I know you've done clomid, but what about Femera? I ask cause my re said it sometimes works better than clomid in women like us who aren't "skinny". He even said it sometimes works when a woman hasn't responded to clomid. Still an expense, but not like injectables.

If you chose to do IVF, I'd go south of the border for sure just because it's cheaper. If it didn't work, you'd have something left and maybe enough to try again.

I'm so sorry that your going through this crud. Please keep us updated on how your doing and what you decide.

Old 08-25-06, 08:02 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I feel AF looming around the corner for me. My ovaries are really hurting today. Ick.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools