Old 02-28-08, 02:16 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Question ? RE: FET and IVIG

Hi there (wave)

I haven't been in here in a while so I thought I should do some catching up and drop by my update.

We are in the middle of doing a FET. I am schedualed for the Transfer on Sunday.

Then I test 12 days after that!

At first I was not very optimistic as we are not doing the IVIG like we did last time. But now that it's happening, I am getting excited and have faith that it just might work.

We had done IVIG with a fresh transfer (Feb 06 - which worked and we are so blessed to have our beautiful girl), but our

suggests we don't use IVIG with a frozen transfer. Not sure why? anyone have any similar experience?
Of course I should have asked him but I forgot, I always think if these questions after.

I am feeling really good about TTC # 2. I'm not stressed or depressed or anxious like I was the first time around. If it doesn't work - I know I will be fine. (I still can't get over the fact that I was able to get pg in the first place and have our miracle child)
Just hopful we can have a sibling for our little one.

Thanks for listening, and if anyone has a similar experience let me know,
Take Care,

Mary-Ellen

Old 02-29-08, 04:45 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Ooh good luck! !

It'll be Mothering Sunday here in the Uk, so great date for a xfer!!
Will be thinking of you

Let us know how it goes.

Old 03-03-08, 10:28 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

The transfer went perfectly! I was a little nervous about it because they usually find it tricky to do the transfer with my bicornuate uterus. This time it worked first attempt, so we are very happy. I have been on bed rest for two days. Tomorrow I will still take it easy. My mom and my sister are coming over so I don't do too much work. So handy to have family close.

So now I just wait it out. I feel great and not stressed at all. I actually think it just might work!

I'll keep ya posted.

Mary-Ellen

Old 03-04-08, 05:22 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Keeping everything crossed for you that it works!! When's your beta/test day?

Old 03-04-08, 07:03 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I hope that you have a BFP soon!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools