Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

? RE: FET and IVIG

Reply Post New Topic

• Mary-Ellen Mary-Ellen's Avatar 02-28-08 | 02:16 PM
  • Hi there (wave)

I haven't been in here in a while so I thought I should do some catching up and drop by my update.

We are in the middle of doing a FET. I am schedualed for the Transfer on Sunday.

Then I test 12 days after that!

At first I was not very optimistic as we are not doing the IVIG like we did last time. But now that it's happening, I am getting excited and have faith that it just might work.

We had done IVIG with a fresh transfer (Feb 06 - which worked and we are so blessed to have our beautiful girl), but our

suggests we don't use IVIG with a frozen transfer. Not sure why? anyone have any similar experience?
    Of course I should have asked him but I forgot, I always think if these questions after.

I am feeling really good about TTC # 2. I'm not stressed or depressed or anxious like I was the first time around. If it doesn't work - I know I will be fine. (I still can't get over the fact that I was able to get pg in the first place and have our miracle child)
    Just hopful we can have a sibling for our little one.

Thanks for listening, and if anyone has a similar experience let me know,
    Take Care,

Mary-Ellen
  • Celia_M 02-29-08 | 04:45 PM
  • Ooh good luck! !

It'll be Mothering Sunday here in the Uk, so great date for a xfer!!
    Will be thinking of you

Let us know how it goes.

• Mary-Ellen Mary-Ellen's Avatar 03-03-08 | 10:28 PM
  • The transfer went perfectly! I was a little nervous about it because they usually find it tricky to do the transfer with my bicornuate uterus. This time it worked first attempt, so we are very happy. I have been on bed rest for two days. Tomorrow I will still take it easy. My mom and my sister are coming over so I don't do too much work. So handy to have family close.

So now I just wait it out. I feel great and not stressed at all. I actually think it just might work!

I'll keep ya posted.

Mary-Ellen

• Celia_M 03-04-08 | 05:22 AM
  • Keeping everything crossed for you that it works!! When's your beta/test day?