Baby Corner

Old 12-02-07, 11:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

TNBabyRN- Thanks for still checkin in on us. Glad that baby is doing well.

Cathy- I don't have a long commute, and only have to find a babysitter for our IUI's, but even that is so much more of a struggle now. I can't even imagine how you manage it.

I think the biggest suprise for me this go is just how emotionally trying it has been. I honestly thought in the begining that this would be no big deal. That it would work quickly and if it didn't i'd be fine with it. But boy was I wrong.

I too wish we had a few more people here. I remember ttc#1 that this place seemed absolutly packed.

Last edited by Saira; 12-02-07 at 11:42 PM.

Old 12-03-07, 01:44 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I seem to 'crash' harder each month when af starts (I don't poas). I, too, thought it would be easier. I also feel a little guilty because I have a beautiful daughter, and feel bad that I don't think she's 'enough'. I really want siblings for her. I have 2 sisters, and I just don't want her to grow up alone.

Old 12-03-07, 08:36 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am still here too! I am no longer ttc, but I do have a success story of DI. My little DI baby is now 4!

REMAIN HOPEFUL!

Old 12-03-07, 09:57 PM
CL & Perpetual Pollyanna

Thanked 24 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I'm still here also, no longer TTC. My son is 6 now and my daughter is 4

Old 12-21-07, 08:23 PM
Is now legally Mrs. DP

Thanked 18 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I lurk here once every few months or so. Just wanted to say hi. I used to post here fanatically years ago. We tried DITTC via IUI's and IVF with many BFN's and losses and ultimately went back to our original plan of adopting. Since 2004 we have been blessed with 3 girls (seems like a December tradition!), ages 3, 2, and 1!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools