Baby Corner

Old 09-25-06, 12:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Saira

How ya doing honey? Hanging in there I hope...when is beta day for you?

Old 09-25-06, 12:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

No beta AF showed last night and I'm miserable.

We're in Destin on vacation with DH's family, a trip I didn't want to take and as i expected, I want to go home already. Dh's sister and Mom have already been at it like cats and dogs this a.m. They are such children. Ugh! And to top it off, since AF came and we won't be going home til Sat. we're going to miss cd 3 baseline b/w and u/s which means we may be forced to cancel TTC this month because of this stupid trip! I'm still waiting to here from the RE about whether he'll let us start meds without the baseline. Best of all, since MIL is our babysitter for IUI's she knows my cycle has shared the info with everyone and has already proven to be her usuall insensitive self by using her usual exasperated "can't you do this right" attitude upon hearing of AF. She asked out right and if I don't tell her AF is here, she'll start buying baby clothes. Of course she's also the one who decided my 3 yr olds, who've never slept in anything more than a foot off the floor, should sleep on their own in a room so far from ours that we can't hear them in very tall beds. Yeah, and did I mention the kids bedroom is located at the top af a huge marble staircase? I've been sleeping in with them the last 2 nights simply cause I'm afraid to leave them alone in such a perilous location. I can't wait til this trip is over and I hate that cause this should be a nice trip.

I'm accepting calming vibes and good luck for my doc to cooperate without a baseline if anyone is offering them

Old 09-25-06, 01:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Oh honey that sounds so awful, 1st off sorry AF showed, that just adds to making everything worse but your MIL sounds like a piece of work...insensitive to the max

Sorry sorry your little ones are in such unfamiliar surroundings as well. Wishing you some peace while you are there and hopefully, your RE will let you skip CD3 BW and let you do the cycle anyways. Hang in there honey, we are here for you

Old 09-25-06, 08:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thanks so much for the well wishes. They paid off. Dr. said I can go on with the cycle and the situation with the inlaws is steadily improving.

Old 09-26-06, 06:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Woo-hoo

for BFP
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools