Baby Corner

Old 06-07-06, 07:29 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Saw my doc

I saw my gyno (well actually the np) today. She says she really has no concerns as my periods are normal, but still ordered the ultrasounds. I should hear by Monday when they will be. I told her about the cyst, which she said was irrelevant. I had some slight bright red streaking yesterday and was really concerned. She said it could have been ovulation, but thats not right, as AF just ended 2 days before and I did an OPK yesterday and I had not surged. Its amazing all the funky things that happen when you are actually TTC

She was more interested in my weight loss surgery than anything else, so I was asking her fertility questions in between her asking me gastic bypass surgery questions

I think both of us got the info we were wanting

Old 06-07-06, 08:07 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well I hope everything looks good.

Maybe you will see a nice follie growing when you have the u/s.

Old 06-08-06, 05:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sounds good

Latest Articles
New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools