Baby Corner

Old 10-11-05, 08:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.33%
Default So today's a new day...

Thank you all for your uplifting messages. It really does help. But I'm much better today. No negative vibes around here - there are too many good things going on. Well except for Leslie being layed up in the "white joint", that $ucks. But there've been BFP's and excellent u/s's, Julie getting into her program with a little cyst pittstop on the way. But I have reason to feel optimistic that it could still work. So many of you guys are proof.

So in about a month I'll need support again while I mood swing out, I mean start stims. Hugs to you all.

Oh Glinda, check your messages, I pm'd you. Thanks chickie.

Old 10-11-05, 09:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

That's the spirit Stacy! Don't feel bad if you get sad and pissed though. It's natural. Don't let those "oh, must not of meant to be"'s piss you off too much. I'm SO glad you're getting right back at it. I was way better the second time. Not so moody and the shots weren't as bad. ?? Not sure why. I'm proud of you, you strong girl you! Leslie

Old 10-11-05, 10:18 PM
Community Member

Thanked 2 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

I got your message and wrote you back. We'll always be here for you. Sorry, I didn't see the message til now. I went back to work today. I left my apartment crying after saying goodbye to the babies. I stuck post-it notes all over the place with my phone number for my mother - by the phone, by the light switch, on the formula bottle in the refrigerator. You get the point. Just you wait. You think this is hard. I can't imagine what it's like to walk children to their first day of school. You WILL have that experience as all of us will someday.

Old 10-12-05, 10:32 AM
Community Member

Thanked 64 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

StacyLynn-That is awesome, I am proud of you for gathering the strenght to get right back on the band wagon. We will be here for you. You will get there....we are behind you. Take care of yourself.
Glinda-a

I bet that was hard. I can only imagine. So your Mom is watching the babies for you? that is cool. I am sure we will all feel the same way when we have to go thru it. I bet it is hard to concentrate or work now....it has got to be hard. Well take care both of you.

Old 10-12-05, 10:42 AM
is needing to update my kids pics, wow!
Ava and Gavin's mom

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 1.33%

stacylynn, you are such a strong spirit it amazes me! Keep up the good attitude and you know we will be here for you during your next cycle!

DIane
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools