Old 10-12-05, 02:24 PM
is loving my girls!
Community Member

Thanked 49 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

(I've been

lurking and now starting to post. )

I'm so sorry to hear about your sad news.
It takes a while to feel half way normal again so just take it easy and pamper yourself. A spa day is probably in order plus some chocolate endulgences are helpful too. That's what I tried to do anyways. I probably ate my weight in chocolate.
But it sounds like your doing well and back on track, it's great to hear your positive attitude. I wish you all the best for your next cycle. I'll be ready to cheer you on next cycle

Take care

Old 10-12-05, 02:28 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Glad you're back Stacylynn...it will work out for those of us still waiting. Do you know when you'll start your next round? You are doing a fresh cycle this time right?? BTW the evil witch was about 3 days late this month for me. I've heard it can be up to a week late. So if you are like me and already calculating dates...keep that in mind. The first cycle starts a few days after you stop the meds and then the next could be up to one week late.

Old 10-12-05, 03:34 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Stacy, glad you're going to give it another shot. Maybe we'll even cycle together, although I still don't know what's going on with that....I'll keep you posted!

Julie

Old 10-14-05, 09:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

here for you when you decide to cycle again.

Old 10-15-05, 03:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thinking of you. Will be here to cheer you on when you're ready to go again.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools