Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Fertility Treatments >
Something on the lighter side

Something on the lighter side

Reply Post New Topic

• Saira Saira's Avatar 12-02-07 | 12:00 AM
  • [SIZE=2]Forgive me,this board is sooooo slow and I think we all need some fluffy happy stuff. So here it goes:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]What do you want for Christmas/ Hanukka (forgive my spelling)/Kwanza/Yule, etc.? Y[/SIZE][SIZE=2]ou have to say something other than a baby. We all want that, and if I have any magic in me, I wish that gift upon us all.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]My list:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]makeup from Besame. I don't wear makeup often, but I love their line and the vintage containers are so cool.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Socks. Boring I know, but I need some that haven't been "blessed"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Patterns from Truly vistorian.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Bath Fizzies -love em and their cheap.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]alpaca wool and a set of wool cards- I spin, odd huh?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]$$- to do some much needed household repairs.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
  • pajamas 12-02-07 | 11:07 PM
  • We had to buy a snowblower, so $$$ to put towards that would be good!
    I collect the dvd seasons of Little House on the Prairie, and I'm missing a couple (and you thought your alpaca wool was odd)
    We would like to re-paint our master bath, color is not working for me, so then I would need new towels...
    And here I thought I didn't want anything (besides a baby) for Christmas.
  • Saira Saira's Avatar 12-03-07 | 12:27 AM
  • A snowblower seems almost surreal to me. I think last year we got 1/2 of snow that lasted only a matter of hours. Alll the kids who got out of school for a "snowday" rushed out to scape up what they could to build snowmen. I wish we'd get a real snow for once.

I like little house on the prarie, very nostalgic for me, but I do admit the hairstyles and costuming bug me a bit since I've gotten into historical costuming.
  • pajamas 12-03-07 | 02:40 PM
  • We are currently getting 20 -30 cm (10-15 inches) of snow and high winds. Definitely some snowmen in our future!
  • Saira Saira's Avatar 12-04-07 | 08:57 AM

•  
    It was in the 70's this weekend.